Dining Services Assistant
Generations offers an outstanding supportive environment for professionals passionate about care and interested in forming real relationships with our residents.
Generations is a second-generation family owned and operated company located in Berea, OH. Employees are empowered to make decisions and we support their ongoing education. Our retention rates are very high because we know every employee counts and no one does it alone. Together, we can make a difference “Every family has a story. Welcome to Ours!”
Maintains a clean and efficient dining room. Responsible for disinfecting and setting up the tables, refilling all supplies, and cleaning the dining room after each meal. Assists the Nutritional Service team as needed in food preparation, keeping food preparation areas clean, and dishwashing, Responsible for routine and special daily cleaning assignments as detailed in the procedure manual and as assigned.
Supervised by: Dining Services Director
Positions Supervised: None
Interrelationships: Residents, family, and other health care team members
Educational/Degree Shall be at least sixteen years of age.
Attends all staff meetings, staff development programs and continuing education programs as required
Adhere to all Department, Administrative and Personnel Policies
- Deliver the most appealing dining experience possible to all those utilizing the facility.
- Organize and prioritize responsibilities to ensure the appearance and efficiency of the dining area.
- Cooperate and work as a teammate with the cooks to help them meet the schedule and serve an enjoyable meal to all those dining in the facility.
- Adhere to all facility standards of receiving, storage, and handling of foods
- Obey sanitation, safety standards and cleaning procedures at all times.
- Report defective or substandard equipment or food products to your supervisor.
- Interacts with nutritional service team to ensure timely production of meals.
- Works closely with cooks to assist in keeping work areas and equipment clean.
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Vacation and Sick Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Ready to take the next step?
Fill out the form and send us your resume.(*) are required