Why Generations Consulting and Management
We are proud to be a second-generation family owned and operated organization with a history of providing post-acute and long term care services to seniors throughout Ohio. Our clients trust our expertise for many reasons. Here are a few we find especially notable.
- Since 1965, we have owned, constructed, and managed over 20 senior facilities of various types
- We built one of the first assisted living facilities in Cleveland, OH in 1976
- We are experienced at orchestrating innovative financing opportunities such as HUD, Fannie Mae, Municipal Bond issues as well as conventional financing
- Our principals have personally managed the planning, design and construction or renovation in all of our communities throughout the years
- We’re experienced in the management of numerous hospital based sub-acute nursing units including:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lutheran Hospital
- Fairview Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
- University Hospitals
- Our team members have directly assisted in the creation of the following:
- Ohio licensure rules for assisted living facilities (RCF licensure)
- Ohio’s Assisted Living Medicaid Waiver program
- Ohio Certified Executive for Assisted Living (CEAL), a comprehensive certification program designed to elevate the skills and professionalism of assisted living administrators
- State wide involvement includes leadership within:
- Ohio Healthcare Association
- Ohio Centers for Assisted Living
- A Generations principal serves on the Board of Executives of Long Term Services and Support BELTSS (State Licensing Board for Administrators) and National Association of Licensing Boards NAB
- Our clients are the recipients of many awards:
- “Magnet Recognition for Excellence in Nursing” by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). This nationally recognized award was the first in the country to be presented to a skilled nursing facility.
- Franklin Ridge was also recognized by the American Health Care Association with a National Bronze Award for Quality
- Cypress Hospice is proudly accredited by CHAP.
Contact us today to learn how our experience can benefit your organization.